Saturday, April 26, 2008

Welcome home!


Early this morning, I got a "quick crick" in my neck. I don't know why - I was just sitting at the table eating my cereal, and it suddenly grabbed. I've had heat or ice on it all day. And my live-in masseur has done some good work on it. Finally, some acetominophen and time have helped. But I still can't turn my head very far to the right. As I think about it, that might not be such a bad thing - I always lean to the left anyhow.

We watched an old (1958) Hitchcock movie tonight - Vertigo. We realized that neither of us had ever seen it before. A good flick - but with Jimmy Stewart, Kim Novak, and Alfred Hitchcock, how could it be otherwise!

My cousin is due for his next-to-last chemo treatment on Monday. He's had his hair buzz-cut, since it was starting to come out, and he sent pictures. The mass has decreased dramatically. How terrific!

Jesse is at home for about 10 days. There will be a fish fry next weekend for him (YUM!), but mostly it'll be so get to get in some good hugs.

Today's photo is to welcome him home.

1 comment:

Bev Sykes said...

I love "Vertigo." Remember that red door where Scottie lived? That was 2 blocks from where I grew up. We frequently drive that road down to the mission.