Monday, April 21, 2008

Dragging


Today was a usual Monday - swimming, WalMart, and bridge. I had more good cards today. I came in third last Monday. Don't know how I did today, but I stayed at the top table all day long. I know it won't last long, but I'm surely going to enjoy it while it lasts.
Ken had his fourth chemo treatment today. He seems to be doing well, and the tumor is shrinking. He'll get a two-week break between the end of chemo and the start of radiation - need to give the body time to rest. We're with him in spirit if not in person.
I'm really dragging tonight, so I think I'm going to pack it in early.
Today's photo is one of the first that John took when he first got his digital camera - some of the wonderful roof lines in the rejuvenating Southside of Chattanooga.

No comments: