Thursday, April 03, 2008

Spring, here and there.


I do love my laptop! I got my boarding passes for tomorrow's flights this morning. (Ken had to print them at his office, but that worked, too.) Betsy thought I had had to go to the airport to get them. I told her that I thought some airlines were issuing tickets only on-line. She posed an interesting question - what do people do who don't have computers. Damned if I know.

Betsy and a friend took me to lunch at a great little Mexican restaurant. Wonderful freshly made typical Mexican dishes. A great treat! And then for supper, Chris grilled some wahoo filets from a fish that he had caught. I can here it now - just what DID you do in Texas? Obviously, we ate.

Ken's beginning to feel some effects, but both of us think that we're already able to see some decrease in the size of the mass. That's really quick. I hope it's not just wishful thinking. He's found that MDAnderson has a travel service that is able to get plane tickets for good fares, with no penalties for late ordering or changing dates. He's probably going to be taking advantage of that.

We had typically Valley weather today - high around 90, with 30 mph winds out of the south. Tomorrow, Nashville is supposed to have rain and highs in the low 60s. Welcome to spring!

Today's picture is spring in Charleston in early March.

No comments: