Sunday, April 06, 2008

GO, LADY VOLS!!!!


Tonight's game was MUCH harder work than we would've liked, but it will be Tennessee against Stanford in the championship game on Tuesday. GO, LADY VOLS!!! Watching Stanford take care of UConn was almost like watching the men's game between Kansas and UNC. They had no problem at all. The UT/LSU game was much closer, lower scoring, and in doubt until the very end. The Championship games (men AND women) should be good ones.

Today was a nice, restful day - with only laundry getting done. Back into the routine tomorrow, though. I probably won't be worth a hoot at swimming, but I certainly am looking forward to getting some kinks worked out in the pool. I could pass on Wal-Mart, but the cupboard is very bare, and I need to do a major stocking up. Sometimes you just can't get out of it.

Today photo is a preview of swimming - to get me in the mood.

No comments: