Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Taking a short leave


I really hate the thought of not posting for a while. But I guess we'll all survive. I'm assuming that I'll get to a computer at least once or twice while we're gone, but I'm not going to promise to get any posting done.


I do promise to keep a written journal with (GASP!) paper and pen. I've always done that, and I assume that it's a skill I haven't lost completely.


I went out to Vicki's for a bit this morning, and she gave me the check for the work that was sold at the Gallery Hop. Wow! Real money for our art-work. John says that maybe we're not amateurs any more.


We'll be leaving shortly to catch the shuttle to Atlanta, and then the flight to Prague. Y'all hold the fort while we're gone, and we'll be back in three weeks.


Today's photo is of roses in Shieldaig, Scotland.

1 comment:

Bev Sykes said...

Two words: cyber cafe! First thing I check out wherever we go! (But then I'm obsessive)