Thursday, September 06, 2007

Photo "phrustration" (sorry)


Thirty-five of the last 37 days have been 90* or above. Today was 85!!!!

Today was a Wal-Mart and Blue Tick lunch day. WM didn't take long today - obviously I didn't want to stock up with stuff right before we leave. Blue Tick was lots of laughs as always. What great, creative people they are!

We've been working on the photos in Picasa2 today. We've edited and I've deleted. I'm having a problem with deleting some Folders. I've tried to copy some photos from a Folder to an Album, but then when I want to delete the Folder (leaving those pictures in the Album), the "delete" command deletes all copies of the photo from anyplace it appears in the computer (including in the destop folder, My Computer). If anybody knows how to accomplish this, or can help me be more efficient with Picasa, I'd appreciate a comment or an e-mail.

Generally I really like Picasa, and find it very user-friendly. I have the feeling that I'm just being particularly dense about this, and that there's something very obvious that I'm missing. And I HATE it when that happens!

Some of our walls are looking really empty today. I literally took some paintings off the wall to hang at Studio 2 for the Gallery Hop. Two are fairly old, the third one I did this spring. They really do look good on the walls there. Wouldn't it be great if something actually sold!

Today's photo is of one of my small paintings ("Making Sunshine" 20x16, acrylic on canvas) that is on display at Studio 2.

No comments: