Monday, July 02, 2007

Glasgow


Are you believing that W commuted Scooter Libby's sentence? I guess I had hope that at least once justice would win out, but I guess that'll have to wait until these terrible people are out of office.

I'm so glad I have my glasses back. I cannot imagine what has happened to my older pair of glasses. I've had these new ones only about two months. I haven't given up on the old ones yet.

One of my SN buddies was in Glasgow last month, and her Scot friends were actually in the airport when the attack happened. John and I had also walked through the areas shown in the photographs. How scary!

John's cousins are here again for an overnight on their way from St. Pete Beach to Cincinnati. They do keep the road hot, driving back and forth. We enjoy seeing them, though. And, as we've said they never stay even 24 hours, and they always take us out to dinner. We went to our great Chinese restaurant tonight - and have enough leftovers for lunch.

Swimming this morning and bridge this afternoon. Some good and some lousy cards. I did have to play at the table with the annoying guy a couple of times, but at least was never his partner.

Today's picture is of the Central Train Station in Glasgow - a city of wonderful architecture.

No comments: