Saturday, July 14, 2007

Bring on the frontloader


Another quiet day today. Sue's coming raid the house in a couple of weeks, taking the china cabinet and Pink's blue crystal glassware. I've got to find somewhere to put the other stuff that's currently in the cabinet. Which means I've got to clean up a bunch of other stuff. It would've been great if I'd done this today - but guess what - it didn't happen. Sometimes I just want to bring in a dumpster and a front-end loader and throw ALL this stuff away. One of these days, I swear, I'm going to put a card table out by the street, and just put random stuff on it. Then put up a sign that says "Free - help yourself". I just don't want to go to the trouble to have a yard sale, or to get it cleaned up enough to take it somewhere. Sigh.......

John says his foot feels much better than it did before the doc worked on it. It's always nice when the treatment works.

I finally finished the book I've been reading - The Lost VanGogh, by A.J.Zerries. It turns out the "author" is a husband-wife team. It's a pretty good yarn. The chasing part might've been a bit too long, but I kept with it. The husband, Al Zerries, is an artist. Click here to see some of his work. The watercolor portraits are very nice.

Today's picture is one of my paintings (acrylic on canvas) - not exactly a portrait, but it is a face.

No comments: