Sunday, July 09, 2017

Sunday Stealing

1. Where were you three hours ago?
Sitting here, watching a small fox just off my deck.
2. Make a confession.
I can't think of anything specific - but there must be many.
3. Bad habits?
Too much sitting and TV and eating.
4. Favorite color?

I wear a lot of turquoise, purple, and blue.
5. Can you drive?

Well, of course.
6. 3 pet peeves.
Bad grammar; prejudice; rudeness
7. Last "person" you hugged.

Margaret when she brought me home last night.
8. Something you miss.

A working government, willing to compromise to accomplish things.
9. What song is stuck in your head at the moment?

None.
10. Favorite quote.

It is what it is.


11. Favorite band.
I don't have one.
12. Something you're excited for.

Getting ready for the trip to Alaska.
13. Favorite movie.

There are several - maybe "Singing in the Rain"
14. What type of phone do you have?
Samsung Galaxy 6
15. Favorite animal.
I guess if I had a pet, I'd want a cat.

1 comment:

Bev Sykes said...

Excited for your trip to Alaska. I've wanted that for the 50+ years of our marriage, but have resigned myself to never getting that.