Sunday, July 16, 2017


Sunday Stealing:  Firsts


First Job: probably baby-sitting
First Real Job:
doing filing preparing for opening a new hospital; then transcribing dictation of old autopsy reports (my father was a pathologist).
First Favorite Politician:
John F. Kennedy
First Car:
I learned to drive a 1951 Chevrolet
First Record/CD:
I have no idea.
First Sport Played:
Whatever I had to take in school.  I learned to swim early, but never participated in organized sports.
First Concert:
(and only) Jimmy Buffett
First Foreign Country Visited:
I may have gone into Mexico with my family as small child, but my first "real" trip out of the country was to Venezuela.
First Favorite TV Show:
I don't really remember, maybe M*A*S*H.
First Favorite Actor:
Alan Ladd
First Favorite Actress:
June Allyson
First Girlfriend/Boyfriend:
Jimmy B (in junior high school)
First Encounter with a Famous Person:
I shook hands with LBJ when he was campaigning in Nashville in 1964.
First Brush With Death:
Car wreck in about 1967 or so, probably not really life-threatening.
First House/Condo Owned:
106 Trucord Dr., bought in 1963.
First Film Seen:
I have no idea.  I loved movies as a child, and went to the neighborhood theater often. I remember them being $0.09 for children during WWII.
First Favorite Recording Artist:
I didn't buy many records.
First Favorite Radio Station:
Probably WPLN in Nashville (an NPR station)
First Book I Remember Reading:
I read the Bobbsey Twins and Nancy Drew books.
First Meme You Answered on Your Blog:
Sunday Stealing

No comments: