Monday, July 24, 2017

I'm okay, but...

I always hated getting calls that started like that.

I got rear-ended on the way home from bridge tonight about 10:15.  I really am okay, and the car is drivable.  I was stopping at a light (second car) and the guy behind me didn't.  He said he sneezed.  The police were called. The insurance company was called.  All information was exchanged.  The police were satisfied that he was totally at fault, and sent me on my way.  I got home about 11, and spent time on the phone with State Farm.    There is denting to the bumper and a hole torn in the bumper.  The trunk is bent and the left blinker light doesn't work.  And I'll probably be sore and achy in the morning.  I guess I'll take it to the repair shop in the morning and see what happens next.  Maybe they can get it done while we're gone.

Sigh......

No comments: