Sunday, June 04, 2017

Sunday Stealing





1. How old do you look? Probably about 81.

2. Where do you live? Independent living at The Terrace.

3. Are you waiting for something? Next big event is beach week.

4. What’s one pet peeve of yours that is not common? I'm a grammar snob.

5. Do you want/have kids? I have four wonderful daughters.

6. Have you ever thought about converting your religion? From none to what?

7. Last shocking news you heard? The results of the 2016 election.

8. What was the last thing you drank? Coffee, water.

9. Who do you most look like in your family? I have my mother's hands, and I look like my daughters.

10. If you could have something right now, anything, what would it be? Better knees.

11. Where does most of your family live? In the Southeastern U.S.

12. Where did you grow up? St. Louis and Houston.

13. Where do you want to go on vacation? Next, to the beach.

14. Have you ever had a panic attack? Yes - once.

15. What can’t you wait for? I can always wait, but I'm ready for beach time.

16. When’s the last time you told someone you loved him or her and meant it? I mean it every time I say it.

17. Have your parents ever smoked pot? My parents?  I doubt it very much.

18. Want someone back in your life? I'd surely love to have John back.

19. What do you order at the bar? Tonic water with lime.

20. When was the last time you cried really, really hard? When John died.

21. What are your nicknames? Mom, Grandma

22. What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter? I never eat peanut butter.

23. Where were you on July 4th, 2008? I have no idea - maybe at the beach.

24. If you could go foward in time, how far forward would you go? Tomorrow.

25. If you could go back in time, how far back would you go? About 2-3 years ago.

No comments: