Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Monday, Monday

Strange weather yesterday, as usual.  The high was around 90 here, but Tna in upstate NY was at 103!!  No rain  was predicted yesterday, but last night while I was at duplicate, we had a really hard rain - about an hour's worth - with the sun shining most of the time.  Of course, I had left my car windows cracked, so the seats got really wet. And I got home with a wet butt. I opened the windows all day so it could dry out.

We did poorly at bridge last night - cards, bidding, AND play, I'm sorry to say.  I got killed in a no-trump bid - with the perfect lead (for them), I was down 5!  Oh, well.....

My a/c leaked sometime Sunday, so the maintenance guys were here yesterday getting things fixed and dried out.  They have to come back today to check, and hopefully put my furniture back in place.  Other than that, things have been pretty quiet.

No comments: