Saturday, June 10, 2017

Sunday Stealing: The High School Questions
 
1. Did you date someone from your school? Yes
2. Did you marry someone from your high school? No
3. Did you car pool to school?  No.  I usually rode with a friend.
4. What kind of car did you have? I didn't have a car.  My family had a Chevvy.
5. What kind of car do you have now? Nissan Altima
6. Its Friday night...where are you now? At home.
7. It is Friday night...where were you then? I have no idea.
8. What kind of job did you have in high school? I worked for a hospital lab, filing and transcribing old autopsy recordings.
9. What kind of job do you do now? Retired.
10. Were you a party animal? Definitely not.
11. Were you considered a flirt? Nope.
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? No.
13. Were you a nerd? That term didn't exist then, but I probably was.
14. Did you get suspended from school? Never.
15. Can you sing the fight song? No.  I don't think we had one.
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher? Mrs. Porter, Mrs. Earl
17. Where did you sit during lunch? I don't remember - in the cafeteria.
18. What was your school's full name? Mirabeau B. Lamar High School
19. Where did you party the most? I didn't "party".
20. What was your school mascot? The Redskins (and it hasn't been changed since then)
21. Would you do it again? Do what?
22. Did you have fun at Prom? I didn't go.  I was going to go with an old boyfriend, but ultimately, we decided not to go.
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? See above.  I did talk to him occasionally for a number of years, but he's dead now.
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? No
25. Do you still talk to people from school? I'm close to one friend, and talk to another on rare occasions.  I no longer live in that city/state.
26. What are/were your school's colors? Red and blue.


No comments: