Saturday, June 24, 2017

Sunday Stealing: The Greenish Questions

1. What is your current obsession? Don't have one.
2. What’s your go-to coffee place? I go for coffee three days a week with the swimmers to Panera Bread.
3. Who was the last person that you hugged? I don't remember - maybe Margaret.
4. Do you nap a lot? Not a lot, but it's not unusual.
5. Tonight, what’s for dinner? Sausage and kraut was my choice.  Next week, it's be Gulf shrimp and fish.
6. What was the last thing that you bought? A book of knitting patterns.
7. What is your favorite weather? Sunny, breezy, in the low to mid 70s.
8. Tell us something about one blogger who you think will play this week? I've met Beverly in person once.  We have a lot in common.
9. If you were given a free house that was fully furnished, where in the world would you like it to be? On water somewhere and not too far from family.

10. Name three things that you could not live without. Food, water, oxygen - the obvious things.
11. What would you like in your hands right now? I'm ready for some shrimp and sand.
12. What’s one of your guilty pleasures? I'm too old to feel guilty about any of my pleasures.
13. What would you change or eliminate about yourself? Less eating, more exercise.
14. As a child, what type of career did you want? I don't remember thinking about any sort of career as a child.
15. What are you missing right now? I always miss John - other than that, I can't think of anything.
16. What are you currently reading? Keeping Watch by Laurie R. King.
17. What do you fear the most? Losing my mental faculties.
18. What’s the best movie that you’ve seen recently? I haven't seen a movie in ages.
19. What’s your favorite book from the past year? I read so slowly now.  The last one before the current one was Folly by Laurie R. King.  It was good.
20. Is there a comfort food from your childhood that you still enjoy? Ice cream.

No comments: