Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Tuesday things




We had almost 2" of rain here last night, which should have helped our local fires.  The devastation in the Great Smoky Mountain Nat'l Park and in Gatlinburg is terrible.  According to the news, at least some of the fires were started by the extremely high winds toppling trees onto power lines last night, and I've heard some might be arson. Terrible stuff, with at least three fatalities.  We're supposed to get more rain tonight and tomorrow. 

I saw the doctor this morning, and he has released me to drive and to return to the pool.  He's also authorized me for outpatient PT three times a week.  I'll drive myself to another doc's appointment tomorrow morning (after post/pool coffee with my friends), but I probably won't go back to the pool until next week.  Sweet Randy picked me up to go to the doc this morning - it was nice to have some one-on-one time with him.

No comments: