Thursday, November 10, 2016

Miscellany

I'm told I can leave here about 11 in the morning.  I have to talk with the nurse about general stuff, but then Jean can take me home.  Yea!  I've met all the PT and OT goals that they had for me here, and all tell me I'm doing well.  I know there's still more to come with the PT folks back at the Terrace.
-----------------------------------------------------
UTC women's basketball is about to start - and with a bang for us.  We open with an away game at Rutgers! and then our home opener is against Florida.  Coach Foster says "then we get into the tough part of the schedule!"  I don't know when I'll be able to start going to games, though.

------------------------------------------------------
The forest/brush fires keep burning, seemingly unabated, with new ones starting every day.  I-75 in our area was slowed way down most of yesterday due to brush fires and smoke along the highway.  One subdivision was evacuated, at least for a few days, but they hope they'll be able to keep the fire away from the homes.  And absolutely NO rain in the forecasts.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Yea! I'm so glad you've made it to this side of recovery. Welcome home!