Sunday, November 13, 2016

Onward and upward!


Obviously things are very quiet this weekend.  The moon is several days from full, but very beautiful from my door.  The smoke has been very thick for days, but seems to let the moon shine through. 

The home health coordinator came by Saturday to get me set up for their services for the next few weeks.  This will include the nursing services here at the Terrace and the PT under their auspices.  The Terrace nurse came by to take vital signs, so I'm definitely getting checked.  Jean has had me getting to the dining room, walking in the hall, and doing some exercises. And I went to dinner tonight by myself.  Jean's been so good taking care of me - and I know she's ready to get back to her own home and her sweet dog - so she'll head for home tomorrow.  Sue will come in on Tuesday for "second shift". 

Onward and upward!

No comments: