Friday, November 18, 2016

Interesting times

I felt much better this morning.  And I hope learned my lesson about pain-medication-timing.  I saw both the home health nurse and the in-house PT tech today.  I spent an hour in the PT office/gym here for evaluation and treatment.  They all say I'm doing great.  And,  I actually can see improvement myself - at least a little bit every day.

Sue came by this morning before she headed back to SC.  She's really worked hard for both me and for Randy's family this week.
-------------------------------------------
Things are changing here at the Terrace, too.  While I was at rehab, the executive director (of about 4-5 months tenure) was fired.  With the latest head chef and dining room manager, the food has improved considerably, although the service is still pretty slow.  And several residents have moved away, or are planning to move.  Ah, the old curse - may we live in interesting times.

No comments: