Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Wednesday half-and-half


It started off as a normal Wednesday - swimming and coffee.  I left early, though, and headed downtown for an appointment with the attorney.  After sharing some receipts, signing a paper that was notarized, writing a check for $14.00 to the court, and a substantial check (not unexpected) for the attorney's fees, the estate was officially closed. Now it's time to meet with the financial advisor to decide what to do next.  On the way home, I stopped at Walmart for an infrequent stop to stock up on important things like yogurt and coffee.  Then home and lunch. 

I finished the newspaper and computer stuff, watched some Olympics, and complained about aches and pains.  By midafternoon, I decided to pack it in for the day, change into soft clothes, and eat supper at home (I had picked up a salad at WM).  I finished off my day with some more Olympics, news, and a recorded Rizzoli and Iles.  How exciting can it get!

No comments: