Sunday, August 21, 2016

Sunday Stealing




1. Do you like blue cheese? Love it! One of my favorites.
2. Have you ever smoked cigarettes? If yes, how did you quit? Yes - quit about 35 years ago - hypnosis did the trick.
3. Do you own a gun? How are your feelings about gun control/2nd amendment rights? No. Limiting the types of guns that can be owned by individuals has no bearing on the 2nd amendment.
4. What is your favorite flavor of water or liquor flavors? I like tap water, iced, no flavor, no carbonation.  I don't drink alcohol anymore.
5. Do you get nervous before a doctor visit? Why? No.
6. How do you like your hot dogs? Mustard, onions, sometimes kraut, sometimes chili.
7. Although it’s been asked a lot, tell us about a favorite movie that you haven’t shared before. Mostly the old movie musicals.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee, water, tomato juice.

9. In a dating situation, have you ever misrepresented yourself to seem cooler or hipper? (Yes we know for most of you it was long ago…) It was a REALLY long time ago, and "cool" and "hip" meant totally different things then.
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? Why? My wedding ring, for obvious reasons.  The only other jewelry I wear are earrings.
11. Favorite hobby? Tell us about it so we understand it. What could be hard to understand about computer stuff, knitting, reading?
12. Do you have A.D.D., or have you suspected it? No
13. What’s a thing you dislike or would change about yourself? My weight
14. Middle name? Like it or not? I wasn't given a middle name at birth, so my "middle name" now is my maiden name. No likes or dislikes.
15. Name three random thoughts you might have on this week: Friday, massage; Monday, haircut; Wednesday, mani/pedi.
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink. Tell us a bit about them. Nothing interesting - coffee, water, tomato juice.
17. Current worry: My knees.
18. Current annoyance: My knees.
19. Favorite place to be in the summer? Give us a wee bit more than “the beach”. How about "the beach" at Fort Morgan with family and friends.
20. How do you usually ring in the new year? If forced  to do something new, what would it be? I usually ring in the New Year doing what I do every other night.  I could be spending time with family if the opportunity presented itself.
21. What have you done this summer that’s special? Pictures please. Other than the beach, the small ship cruise along with coast of Maine with Ann & Al.  No photos to post.

No comments: