Monday, August 15, 2016

Back to Monday


I've been lots creakier than usual.  I've never associated any of my problems with weather before, but maybe that's changing.  Back into my routine today - swimming, coffee, hanging out at the library, and bridge.  My cards were really awful at bridge, but at least we quit a little early today.  LOL  The rest of the week is pretty easy.  I did get a massage appointment set up, but unfortunately, not until Friday.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
The Sculpture Fields at Montague Park - where some of John's ashes are buried in a tree planting - was featured in a local TV stations news recently.  If you can get to it, his tree shows up at 1:47 minutes and 3:15 minutes.  The tree has our ribbons tied on it.  I'll try to post a link.

http://newschannel9.com/this-n-that/sideroads/sideroads-visits-the-sculpture-fields

No comments: