Monday, November 02, 2015

Monday, Monday

Monday was an all-day event - as usual.  But I did have the great pleasures of a haircut and a mani/pedi.

I'm struggling with learning to use and getting used to using my new laptop.  It's a Lenovo - and I like the feel and weight of the device.  But it has Windows 10, and that does have a learning curve. It has a VERY sensitive finger pad.  I got some advice from Seniors & Friends about how to make it at least less sensitive, so that's something. I've re-found a lot of my Favorites, but haven't been able to completely transfer everything from the old one to the new one. Then I'll have to figure out the new printer.

It does go on.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Mary, for having got a new laptop with Windows. I'm still with Wind 7 & Mac.