Wednesday, January 01, 2014

The Generic Meme

The Generic Meme (from Sunday Stealing)

1. What did you want to be when you were little?
I don’t remember anything specific.
2. Would you prefer to have a large group of friends, or a small group of friends? Why?
I think a small group of very good friends and a larger group of more casual friends. It’s just seems “friendlier” to me.
3. What is your fashion “style”? Or what type of clothes do you wear on a daily basis?
Oh, that IS funny! My “style” is sloppy, and I prefer to wear “soft clothes”.
4. If you could live anywhere where would you live?
I would live on water somewhere.
5. What is your biggest hope for the next year?
For all those I love to make it through the year without major difficulties.
6. When you pass by reflective surfaces do you check yourself out?
Nope.
7. Favorite genre of movie as well as TV show?
I used to love the movie musicals, but we don’t see enough movies nowadays for me to have a favorite genre. On TV, we tend to watch police procedurals.
8. Top favorite books? (limit of 5)
Monte Walsh (Jack Schafer), Harry Potter series, John Grisham stories. That’s all that come to mind right now.
9. Have you ever taken a cooking class?
No
10. What three words would you use to describe yourself?
Wife, mom, friend.
11. Favorite animal?
I like most of them, but I don’t want to have one permanently in my house.
12. What is your dream job?
Retired
13. If you could go back in history to any moment that you did not live, what would it be and why?
Some time when I would have the power to prevent a war or stop people from hating one another.
14. If you could have any superpower, what would it be? Why?
See #13.
15. What is your favorite movie?
To Kill a Mockingbird.
16. What is your best childhood memory?
I don’t have a lot of childhood memories, and can’t think of anything I’d call my “favorite”.
17. What is your favorite part about blogging?
Communication.
18. What is your favorite quote?
Many lines from Jimmy Buffett songs.
19. What song do you feel like describes your life the best? Why?
I don’t know any current songs, and usually listen to orchestral or chamber music.
20. Would you describe yourself as shy or outgoing?

Somewhere in between.


No comments: