Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sunday Stealing


Ask Me Meme
1:What was the last argument you had about?
          I rarely argue - I can’t remember arguing about anything.
2:How long is your longest relationship?
         We’ve been married for 58 years.
3:What is something not many people know about you?
          I had my hair dyed red many years ago.
4:Two truths and a lie. Go.
          I was the baby in my family. I was born in St. Louis. I had a sister and a brother.
5:Do you believe in fate/destiny?
          No
6:Where is somewhere you’ve always wanted to live?
          On the water.
7:Has there ever been a song that made you cry?
           I always choke up at the Star Spangled Banner.
8:Do you jump/scare easily?
           Not really.
9:Which birthday has been your favorite?
          At my age, I’m always glad to see the next one.
10:Have you ever been pulled over? Arrested?
           I’ve been pulled over and ticketed. Never arrested.
11:Have you ever been to a fortune teller?
           No
12:What’s your favorite series of books?
            In no particular order, I like Harry Potter, Kate Shugak, the series by Nevada Barr set in National Parks.
13:Who is someone that you think knows the most about you outside of family?
           Probably Flo Jean or Vicki.
14:What is the weirdest thing you’ve eaten?
           I’ve eaten kangaroo (not too bad) and tried whale (yuck).
15:List one of your quirks.
           I always fold the clothes as soon as the dryer stops.
16:State 1 bad habit of yours.
           Eating too much.
17:Has a scary movie ever given you nightmares?
          No
18:When was the last time you got your hair done in a salon?
          I get my hair cut every three weeks. But the last time I had something “done” was probably my last permanent, which was at least 20 years ago.
19:What was the last thing you did with your friends?
          Two of my gal friends came over last Monday to eat when John and Margaret went to the basketball game.
20:What’s something that you like to do that others might see as weird?
          I enjoy being in the quiet.
21:What was the last trip you took?
         We took a river cruise on the Columbia River, followed by a few days in Colorado, in October. For a day trip, we went to Margaret’s on Christmas Day.

No comments: