Saturday, January 11, 2014

Still sick


I'm still here, and still sick. Doing better, I guess, but not great. We got lots of rain and thunder overnight. I was up nearly every hour on the hour during the night, but managed to go back to sleep. I got a little snooze in during the Lady Mocs’ game on the radio (they beat Western Carolina 77-57.) The weather cleared off nicely this afternoon.

John seems to be doing better. He had to get out of the house, so he went to the drug store to replenish our supplies of tissues, cough syrup, cough drops, Mentholatum, etc. Sue’s had this stuff, too. I hope she’s better than we are.

I made some great chicken/barley/mushroom soup last night - wonderful medicine. And we finished it off tonight.

I can only hope tomorrow will be better.

2 comments:

Harriet said...

I hope you're feeling better soon. Stay dry!

Jennifer said...

Healing thoughts your way!