Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Busy Wednesday


With the temperature around 15* this morning, I wimped out and didn’t go to swimming. Sometimes it is hard during the cold weather to get out of the house, but it’s usually okay at the Y. And, like anything, the routine is important. Once that gets “broken”, it’s hard to start up again. I do need the exercise SO much, and I know the pool exercise is the only thing I’ll do consistently. I shouldn’t skip, so I’ll probably be going on Friday, even though it’s due to be even colder. I’ll be farther away from my head cold, too.

We didn’t get any snow at our house, but we surely have gotten cold. We took advantage of it, though - John defrosted our big freezer. He put everything out on the deck, and just let the freezer defrost. By the time I got home from the painting class, it was time to put the stuff back in. I threw some stuff out, and at least now I know what’s in there.

The painting class went well. It’s different experimental stuff - as is the usual class, but we’re working on a canvas this time. I’m having to get caught up, but should get that done by next week.

No comments: