Wednesday, December 04, 2013

The eyes have it!


The YAG laser procedure. No pain, and only the discomfort of having your eyes dilated to deal with. The doc said it was unusual for this to appear so long after the original surgery (in 2002), but not really a problem to deal with. When I first got home, I had a large intermittent floater in the bottom of my field of vision, but he said I might have floaters. It finally went away, but now I’m having a lot of dancing floaters. I don’t know if that’s a problem or not, but if they’re still there in the morning, I’ll give them a call.

It was very foggy this morning. That was a good thing, because (being such a dummy) I didn't think about having my eyes dilated and didn't take my sunglasses with me. Fortunately, John drove me, and with the fog, I was just able to keep my eyes closed and covered on the way home. Oh, well - I’ll do better next time for sure.
----------------------------------------
We went to dinner at Tina’s tonight. She fixed a great dinner of lamb chops, potatoes and green beans. Now I’m really looking forward to getting into the fresh lamb that Wayne got for us.

No comments: