Sunday, December 08, 2013

Sunday Stealing


The I Amuse Myself Meme from Sunday Stealing

01. What is something that you have lost recently?:
I lost a top back molar (removed by the oral surgeon)
02. Do you own any self-help books?:
Nope. Most of those things are just common sense - if we’d just do it.
03. Do you live near the sea or ocean?:
Unfortunately, no. I’d love to do so, but I get my fix by going to the beach every summer.
04. Have you ever spent ages making/writing something on your computer when it suddenly crashed and you lost it all?:
Fortunately, no.
05. Do you enjoy food shopping?:
That‘s a funny one. Anybody who knows me, knows how much I hate going to the grocery store. I don’t like any kind of shopping.
06. What are you having for lunch?:
I had celery and crackers with pimiento cheese.
07. Are you one of those people who can sleep through anything?:
Just about anything.
08. Do you like love letters?:
I like the idea of love letters, but I’m not hung up on it.
09. Have you ever received or written one?:
Probably, but many, many years ago.
10. How far does your nearest relative live?:
Other than John (who’s within touching distance), about an hour away.
11. Do you like velvet?:
It’s okay. I don’t wear anything formal enough that I’d have any clothes made of it.
12. What kind of art do you like?:
I like almost all art. I particularly like nonrepresentational (abstract) art, which is the kind I make.
13. If you went to London, where would you go first?:
One of the great museums there.
14. If you had to pick one friend who is the most interesting, who would you pick?:
Tough question. I don’t think I can pick just one.
15. Can you think of the meanest thing you have ever done/said to someone?:
I don’t know that I’ve ever done anything mean deliberately. I probably have accidentally, though, and I certainly apologize.
16. What magazines do you read?:
Smithsonian and National Geographic
17. What/who has been on your mind today?:
Mostly knitting, Lady Vols basketball, rain
18. Would you be interested in ghost-hunting?:
Doesn’t interest me at all.

No comments: