Sunday, December 01, 2013

Sunday Stealing


This meme was stolen from Sunday Stealing.

What would you totally eat right now?:
     Another Thanksgiving dinner - I love turkey and dressing.
Do you always wear a certain piece of jewelry?:
      I always wear my wedding ring, and usually some earrings.
What kind of jeans do you like?:
     The kind that fit - whatever that might be.
What's something on your want list?:
      Is world peace too trite? I'd actually love to see our government actually govern, rather than just preen and posture.
Is animal print tacky?:
     It’s not for me.
Give me a good quote that you like.:
      Just about anything by Jimmy Buffett - my favorite philosopher.
Do you bite your nails?:
      I did when I was little, but haven’t in probably 70 years.
What kind of smells do you like?:
     Fresh air, ocean, forest smells.
Do you wear perfume or cologne?:
    Never. And I don’t really like smelling scents on others.
What do you think is overrated?:
     Any unscripted show on TV.
Next movie you want to see?:
     We’ve talked about seeing “Last Vegas”, but we probably won’t.
Would you change your eye color if you could?:
      No - brown works for me.
And what are your goals for the remainder of this year?:
      To survive, stay upright, and have my loved ones all do well.
When is the last time you were at the hospital?
     October 2012 as an inpatient; January 2013 for a mammogram.
Who introduced you to your current significant other? If you’re single, who introduced you to your last ex?
     Nobody, really. We just started talking in the Student Lounge when we were at Rice.

1 comment:

Bev Sykes said...

Last Vegas was really very good, FWIW.