Friday, December 06, 2013

Mani/pedi


What a tough life it is when the high point of your day is getting a manicure and a pedicure.  I guess there's nothing to do but enjoy!

There are still floaters in my eye, but not as many.  I still keep trying to shoo them away, but I guess they'll go eventually.  At least I hope so.
==================================
In his blog today, Yorkshire Pudding honored the passing of Nelson Mandela with this quote:

"I have cherished the ideal of a democratic and free society in which all persons live together in harmony and with equal opportunities. It is an ideal which I hope to live for and to achieve. But if needs be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." - Nelson Mandela (April 20th, 1964)

The world is a better place for his having been here.

1 comment:

Harriet said...

Manicure was the highlight of my day too. My daughter and I went out for supper afterward (because I will not wash dishes with a new manicure).

Result was, though I wasn't hungry, we did not get home in time for Jeopardy! or the beginning of the basketball game.