Saturday, December 28, 2013

Chapter 2.


Yesterday at my physical, the doc told me that she had heard a slight heart murmur. She'd never mentioned that before, and said that probably it was just a slight calcification of one of the valves that was age related, that it was intermittent, etc. OK - just something to check.

But then I got a call this morning from the Heart Institute letting me know that I had an appointment next Tuesday for an echocardiogram. Guess she decided we needed to followup with that, just to be on the safe side. That works for me, too. Sighhhhhhhhhhh

I guess we’ll be checking back about this.
---------------------------------------------------
Somehow the manicure and pedicure later were anticlimactic.

1 comment:

Harriet said...

I've had cardiograms, MRIs, and echocardiograms, all looking for something "just in case," that no one ever found. At least they didn't make me walk a treadmill while they did it.

Here's hoping yours is just as uneventful.