Sunday, July 15, 2012

Weekend Wanderings

It’s been a really quiet weekend - boring actually. At least until I tried to get out of bed this morning, and my back locked up. It didn’t make for a pleasant morning, but at least there are pain meds. Oh, well….
===========================
On the book discussion board I follow, someone posted about the Little Free Libraries . What a neat idea! If we lived in an area where there were ever any walkers, I’d certainly think seriously about doing this.
============================
And, on the political side, I thought Ezra Klein’s column, Fourteen reasons why this is the worst Congress ever was worth a look.
==============================
St. Mark's Square, Venice

2 comments:

JeanZ said...

There is one of these not far from me. I'll try to get you a pic.

Jennifer said...

We just got a little library in our local park and I just dropped off my first books. I love the idea of it.

Sorry about your back. Hopefully it frees up soon!