Saturday, July 28, 2012

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing

1. What type of errands do you like running?
I hate running ALL errands!
2. Have you ever eaten snow?
Of course! When I grew up, you made snow ice cream by adding some sugar and maybe some vanilla.
3. What color are your bedsheets?
The master bedroom sheets are dark blue; the guest room sheets are white.
4. What’s your favorite flower?
I don’t know that I have a favorite. I do love red roses - as long as they have a fragrance.
5. Do you do ballet?
Good grief, no! I’ve always been the epitome of clumsy.
6. Do you listen to classical music?
I love classic music - symphonic and chamber music.
7. What is the first TV Theme song that pops in your head?
NCIS.
8. Do you watch Sponge Bob?
Nope.
9. What temperature is it outside right now?
89F.
10. Do people consider you smart?
I guess so. I’m not so sure myself.
11. How many piercing do you have?
One in each ear.
12. Are you signed on [to] AIM?
No. I am signed up for Skype, though.
13. Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together?
Not deliberately.
14. How do you feel about your family?
I love them more than life itself.
15. Do you have an iPod?
No.
16. What time do you go to bed?
Usually between 11:30 and midnight.
17. What CD is currently in your CD player?
None in the house. There’s a Jimmy Buffett CD in the car.
18. What movie do you know every line to?
Singing in the Rain; Most of The Wizard of Oz.
19. What is your favorite salad dressing?
Balsamic vinaigrette
20. What do you want for Christmas this year?
Is it too trite to say world peace? That’d probably be my first choice. The second would be for our elected officials to stop being so polarized and learn to compromise.
21. What family member/friend lives the farthest from you? Where?
Our oldest grandchild lives in California.
22. Do you like hugs?
Love them!
23. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
Anytime we’re going to fly somewhere, until we get “into the travel system”.
24. What’s the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name?
They pronounce our last name with one syllable instead of two.
25. Last person you hugged?
A friend I saw unexpectedly this morning.
=============================
Canal side near where our ship is docked in Venice.

No comments: