Saturday, July 21, 2012

Sunday stealing

From Sunday Stealing:

1. You have 10 dollars and need to buy snacks at a gas station. What do you get?
Probably coffee and a sweet roll, maybe some orange juice
2. If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you want to be?
A dolphin or a whale
3. Who’s your favorite redhead?
Right now, it’s Kate.
4. What do you order when you’re at IHOP?
It’s been years, but I think I ordered an omelet.
5. Last book you read?
One of the Linda Fairstein mysteries. Before that, The President’s Club.
6. Describe your mood.
Content
7. Describe the last time you were injured.
I lost my footing and fell flat on my face on our driveway. Nothing broken, but some stitches and steri-strips, a couple of black eyes, and a lot of ridicule.
8. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with?
John
9. Rock concert or symphony?
No question - symphony!
10. What is the wallpaper of your cell phone? The number? (We'll just say "hi" - promise.)
The last picture I took of Betsy. I’m not publishing my number - although I’m sure it’s easy enough to find.
11. Favorite soda?
I don’t really care for sodas, but I guess I’d take ginger ale or root beer.
12. What type of shirt are you wearing?
YMCA t-shirt
13. If you could only use one form of transportation?
My car; for public transportation, a train.
14. Most recent movie you have watched in theater?
The Help or The King’s Speech (don’t remember which was last)
15. Name an actor/actress/singer you have had the hots for.
Mark Harmon, Sean Connery
16. What’s your favorite kind of cake?
I’m generally not a fan of cake, but I am one of those rare people who actually likes fruitcake.
17. What did you have for dinner last night?
An artichoke with lemon/butter sauce, tomato slices, pimento cheese and crackers
18. Look to your left, what do you see?
John
19. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Of course, unless they’re slip-ons.
20. Favorite toy as a child?
I have no idea.
21. Do you buy your own groceries?
If I didn’t, nobody would.
22. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
I would hope people had something more interesting to talk about.
23. When was the last time you had gummy worms?
I can’t remember ever eating one, unless it was when they first came out, when our girls were little. And that must’ve been about 40-50 years ago.
24. What’s your favorite fruit?
I couldn’t begin to pick a favorite. I can’t think of one I don’t like.
25. Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel?
You’ve got to be kidding!

==========================
Smoke, noise, and panic.
Death and pain in Aurora.
Our hearts ache for you.

==========================

No comments: