Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Busy Wednesday

It was a rare hard-working day for me today. The swimming is always a good start and then coffee, of course.

Today was the first session of a summer painting series. I'll be out of town for the last two classes, but she's going to let me make it up by staying for the afternoon session on two days. I was exhausted by the time I got to the chair at 1:30 today. I hope I'll be acclimated enough in a couple of weeks to do a second session. We shall see. Anyway, because we're the "advanced" class, she has special assignments for us. We'll really have to be doing some thinking and planning.

Just an easy supper for us tonight - kielbasa, pinto beans and coleslaw. And I get to sleep in tomorrow. I have a couple of errands to run tomorrow, but mostly I'm planning to just stay home.
==============================
There was a rowing race in Venice the day we were there - any boat that could be rowed by a team.

No comments: