Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sunday Stealing

You know how I love my Kindle and my computer. That doesn’t mean that books aren’t wonderful.
Check out this you-tube video.
================================
Stolen from Sunday Stealing

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. Did you go to your high school prom?
No. A former boyfriend and I talked about going, but decided to pass it up.

2. Perfect time to wake up?
On days I can sleep in, I usually wake up about 7:30. That’s okay.

3. Perfect time to go to bed?
I usually go to bed about 11:30-midnight. That’s what works for me.

4. Do you use your queen right away in chess?
I’ve never played chess.

5. Ever been in a car accident?
Yes, got rear-ended by a dump truck. Fortunately, the girls and I had only bumps and bruises (even in those pre-seatbelt days), but the car was totaled.

6. Closer to mom or dad…or neither?
My father died when I was 13, so I was much closer to my mother.

7. What age is this exciting life over for you?
I’m not sure I understand this one. My life always seems to be exciting - at least exciting enough for me.

8. What decade during the 20th century would you have chosen to be a teenager?
I was a teenager in the early 1950s, and I guess that was an okay time.

9. Favorite shoes you have EVER owned?
I’m not a big fan of shoes of any kind. Whatever kind is comfortable at the time I wear them.

10. Do you have an article of clothing you have had since you were in high school?
Good grief, no! It’d be in tatters by now, and I would’ve changed sizes umpteen times since then.

11. Were you in track and field?
Nope. And girls didn’t do that when I was in school.

12. Were you ever in a school talent show?
Not a talent show, per se. But I performed in club and school musical revues in college.

13. Have you ever written in a library book?
I have to plead guilty to this one. I get SO annoyed by typographical and grammatical mistakes in books, and I feel I have to make corrections.

14. Allergic to?
No foods (unfortunately). I do have the seasonal pollen, dust, and mold allergies. I’m also allergic to bad grammar, misspellings (see above), most politicians, meanness in any form, stupidity.

15. Favorite fruit?
I love most fruits. We’ve just gotten our winter shipment of Rio Grande Valley (Texas) pink grapefruit, so that’s my favorite at the moment.
===============================================
Waterfront market along the Mekong River.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: