Monday, January 09, 2012

Rainy days and Mondays

I did my usual stuff today. John spent another day recuperating. He says he’s some better, but not ready to be out and about yet. We had seven tables at bridge, so got a lot of playing in, but I had probably the worst cards I’ve had in a year or more. It was not much fun. Oh, well - it does eventually change. I was too tired to even think about anything for supper tonight. Fortunately, John didn’t really care. So we had left-over meatloaf sandwiches - which is what we had for lunch.

The fog/clouds never did lift today, and we’ve had rain off and on. A dense fog had settled in by 6 p.m. - most unusual.

The Lady Mocs beat Georgia Southern this evening. And the football game goes on. (as I write this)
------------------------------------------------------
Brothers

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: