Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday Miscellany

Our Lady Mocs beat Elon tonight (80-65). Monday night ballgames pretty much wipe me out - too much stuff on one day. Oh, well…. The season isn’t that long, and we do enjoy watching our Ladies play.
============================
I have an appointment with the rheumatologist tomorrow for a routine visit and the DexaScan. I've made an appointment for my mammogram next week.
============================
One of the swimmers is having a hysterectomy & bladder repair next week, so we're taking her out to lunch tomorrow. Then I think I'll crash for the rest of the day.
===============================
There’s going to be a program this week about the “best” super bowl commercials. Want to bet this program has commercials?
===============================
No wonder East Asian food can be so hot.

1 comment:

Harriet said...

The Huskies women beat Duke last night; that always feels good.

Some years back, UConn decided not to call our team the Lady Huskies. They are the Huskies, "women" added if there is ambiguity. Of course, ESPN doesn't always get the message. 8)