Saturday, October 01, 2011

Sunday Stealing

This is the Lucky 33 Meme, taken from Sunday Stealing today.

1. Can you cook? Yep - been told I’m a pretty good one.

2. What was your dream growing up? I don’t remember having one.

3. What talent do you wish you had? I wish I could be less clumsy. Does that count?

4. Favorite place? On my way to our next trip.

5. Favorite vegetable? I love them all - I guess I have to say tomatoes (or is that a fruit?).

6. What was the last book you read? Just finished “A Cold Day for Murder”, a Kate Shugak mystery by Dana Stabenow.

7. What zodiac sign are you? Pisces

8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? “ One hole in each ear lobe; two dots tattooed for radiation when I had breast cancer.

9. Worst Habit? Overeating, not exercising enough.

10. Do you personally know anybody on Blog? I don’t think so.

11. What is your favorite sport? Spectator - women’s basketball; participation - knitting.

12. Negative or Optimistic attitude? Optimistic

13. What would you do if you were stuck in an lift with someone of the opposite sex? I call it an elevator, but I’d probably chat.

14. Worst thing to ever happen to you? Breast cancer.

15. Tell me one weird fact about you: I’ve been told I attract weird people as friends.

16. Do you have any pets? Not any more.

17. Do you know how to do the macarena? Nope.

18. Is the sun shining where you are now? It’s nighttime.

19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? Funny.

20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? My weight.

21. Would you be my good angel or bad angel? Good angel

22. What color eyes do you have? Brown

23. Ever been married? I still am - to the same man for almost 56 years

24. Bottle or Draft? Not a drinker, just take sips of somebody else’s beer.

25. If you won £10,000 today, what would you do with it? Travel somewhere first class.

26. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew? Yuck! I hate chewing gum.

27. What's your favorite bar to hang at? Don’t do bars.

28. Do you believe in ghosts? I believe there are things in this life that we don’t understand. I don’t know that I’d call them ghosts.

29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? I’m retired - it’s all “spare time”. But I like to knit, read, travel.

30. Do you swear a lot? Probably more than I should.

31. Biggest pet peeve? Bad grammar.

32. In one word, how would you describe yourself? Friend.

33. In two words, how would you describe yourself? Good friend.(at least I’d like to think so)
=========================================
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: