Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Busy Wednesday

It was great to get a bit of relaxation today by getting to a painting class. I found out, though, that I missed the first one of this session last week, and will miss another one next week. I’ll bet we can work something out so I can make up the time - at least I hope so. I’m getting some great critiques and think I’m really learning how and why I’m doing some of this stuff.

I spent the rest of the day getting ready to leave tomorrow. I wish there was some option to heading out in the middle of the night, but that’s just the way it worked out. We can deal with it. The main thing is to be sure that Ken gets what he needs and that his treatment is successful.

And thanks to Anne & Nick for taking care of me while I’m in Houston.
============================
Italian cypress trees in Temecula, CA.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: