Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Flying again

I’m still not too “combobulated” - and not likely to get that way any time soon.

K’s had a recurrence of his cancer, and will be having surgery at MD Anderson in Houston. I’m going to go to be with him on the day of surgery and the immediate postop period. Then C will take over until discharge, and get him back home.

I’m certainly getting in some airline miles and keeping Southwest flying. I’ve gotten some things ready for John to eat while I’m gone. I’m sure he won’t be going hungry.

It felt good to get back to some watercolor painting this morning. I’ll get to the first acrylic painting class of this session tomorrow - looking forward to that, too.
================================
Angel's trumpet in Alison & Joe's yard.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: