Tuesday, July 12, 2011

It really is the heat!

I hate to talk about the heat - it’s certainly bad all over the eastern half of the nation. But it’s been amazing. It was in the low 80s at 6 a.m. this morning - and that’s unheard of. John headed out to row about then. He said it was like rowing in a sauna.

At least I didn’t have to leave the house today. I got some painting done on the paper I need to have prepared for class tomorrow. And I got the Beach Boxes mostly repacked to go into the garage until next year.

We almost had some rain this afternoon. It didn't happen at our house, but it surely did cool things off - all the way down to the upper 80s. And it’s down to 81 now approaching midnight.
=============================================
Angkor Thom, Cambodia.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: