Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Spring Green

Today's itinerary says that the travelers are up for a visit to a bird sanctuary and floating village with an afternoon ox-cart ride, then a Buddhist blessing ceremony. Sounds like a normal day to me.




=====================================================================================

Do you remember that unbelievable crayon color? Spring green… nothing could be that color. That is until it’s really spring. And then the trees get their new leaves. There it is. That funky color.





2 comments:

Harriet said...

Love that green! I first noticed the color when I was fifteen or sixteen, recovering from a back injury. My dad set up a chair so that I could sit outside, and I just loved that green against the blue sky.

It must have been later than April though. The only green here now is pine needles.

Mary Z said...

It is such an unlikely color. I love it, but not in cars. That's just weird.

Jean