Friday, April 01, 2011

A message from Hong Kong


Mary e-mailed from the Hong Kong airport.

"Consider this your first (and maybe only) email from Hong Kong. We're in the airport waiting for the next plane. Long, LONG flight, but we survived. Have met some of the other folks on the trip. There's a free email kiosk near our gate, so here I am. Phone connection isn't going to work, so I'm out of luck unless I can find a computer somewhere. Love you all!
John & Mary"

I guess up-to-date news isn't going to happen. Unfortunately, nothing much is happening in Nashville. We've had a pretty serious cold snap with rain and dreary skies. Hopefully that will help to make the dogwood really showy when it blooms. I have to think of something while I'm waiting for some more spring weather.

Here's a picture of the island that is the Hong Kong airport.

2 comments:

Oil painting for beginners said...

This is such a great site! I like the way you set this up! Great content! Thanks for sharing this!...Daniel

Mary Z said...

Thanks. I'm just filling in, but I'm having fun with it.