Friday, April 15, 2011

More normality

It certainly did feel good to get back in the pool today. I didn’t work hard enough to get my heart rate up very much, but it was a start - and the stretching and moving was terrific. And, of course, a long session followed at coffee.

I keep thinking I’m pretty much over the jet lag, and then I find that I’m sitting in my chair, at the laptop, nodding off to sleep. John was up at 2 this morning, and couldn’t go back to sleep. He just got up and read until the alarm went off. He took a very short nap this afternoon (as did I), but he was up until 11. Hopefully, he’ll get to sleep most of the night.

We've been having lots of rain, with intermittent lightening and thunder - nothing severe yet, and no watches like they‘ve had in other parts of the country. I haven’t checked the gauge, but we’ve probably had 2+ inches of rain.
=============================
This is an outline of the cathedral at Old Sarum. Blocks from this building were used in the construction of the nearby Salisbury Cathedral.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: