Sunday, June 06, 2010

Updates

We're going to call the realtor in the morning to get a status check. If they'll give another two weeks before payment, we'll wait for a while longer. But John and I are both sure that the situation is only going to get worse, and I imagine we'll probably wind up cancelling. We will go on and make our reservations for 2011 at the same time and place, though. John and Margaret have found some nice sounding places on Norris Lake near Knoxville, that have vacancies for the week we need.

We got some paintings hung in the kitchen today, and they look SO good! I'm so pleased to start getting stuff on the walls. The empty walls were starting to drive me nuts. I'll get some pictures eventually. Margaret and Bobby are having a fish fry on Saturday - mainly to welcome Allan's Tina to Tennessee - and I'll take more photos then. Maybe we’ll even get more stuff hung.
----------------------------------
Sunset, Whistle Light, Grand Manan Island, NB.
The dark strip of land on the horizon is the state of Maine.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: