Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Home all day!

If yesterday was quiet, today was even more so. I only left the house twice - to get the newspaper and to get the mail.

John was busy early and late. He went rowing about 6:30 a.m., and then helped with the rowing class at 5:30 p.m.

I did spend a couple of hours working on the boxes of photographs. I’m finally putting some of them in albums. I’m not doing them in any strict order, although I’ve tried to get some groupings together. I’m going to try to get it done before we get to the lake - they’ll be fun to look at.

But at least the pump in the lap pool at the Y has been fixed - and we’ll be having our regular class in the morning. YEA!!!
------------------------------
We never did figure out why this boat was along the road on Grand Manan Island, NB.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: