Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Almost summer

The temperature got into the 90s today. A line of thundershowers came through in midafternoon and dropped the temperature quickly. Welcome to the summer weather!

I loved getting to spend some time at the gallery this morning. I even did some painting - greeting cards.

Another visit to the eye doctor brought some better news. My eye is getting better - albeit slowly. At least she’s seeing some improvement. And, in truth, the painful episodes are fewer and farther between. Now if I can just get over this cold.

Allan and Tina spent the day getting moved into their new place. I asked them to come over this evening to get something to eat, and to look at something that didn’t need to be put away or taken out of boxes. He swears this is going to be his last move. I hope that’s so.
----------------------------
More gorgeous scenery.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: