Monday, January 25, 2010

It's still January

I had some good cards and some medium cards today at bridge - enough to keep up interest, and I think I had a pretty good score..

It never did get out of the 40s here today, plus being gray and glooomy. Yuck!

We had one of our favorite meals tonight. John’s mother wasn’t the best or most creative of cooks, but she really hit a winner with her way to use the last of the Thanksgiving dinner. She made a casserole with two layers of dressing, turkey pieces, and gravy, topped with some dressing. I plan for and make one or two of these after any turkey/dressing meal. I got one of them out of the freezer this morning for dinner tonight. It is SO good! What a treat to get all those special flavors without all the work. As I said - one of our favorites!
-----------------------
This photo is Lock E33, Henrietta, NY.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: